I’m the man you want in your corner. A guide. A mentor. A sounding board. Somebody to give you honest, unbiased and unapologetic feedback. Somebody to help you figure out the type of man you want to be and then go out there and take action to make that your reality. Somebody to hold you accountable. To challenge you and, when appropriate, call you on your bullshit from a place of care and respect. Because I want you to be the best possible version of yourself. And because this world needs better men. Read more about the crisis in maculinity here.
An empowered, integrated and actualised man is:
- Strong but Gentle
- Kind but not weak
- Bold and Assertive without bullying
- Humble but not timid
- Confident but not arrogant
An empowered, integrated and actualised man:
- Takes responsibility for his life. He doesn’t blame others, complain or see himself as a victim
- He is disciplined and self-controlled
- He takes care of himself – he eats well, exercises and looks after both his mind and body, celebrating his physical strength whilst also training his mind and knowing his heart
- He is in tune with his deepest emotions and can express them openly to the right people, at the right time… but he is not controlled by them
- He is calm and composed in a crisis and does what needs to be done, whether he feels like it or not
- He is confident and decisive
- He trusts himself, knows his own worth and lives a life in alignment with his deepest values
- He is bold, courageous and takes risks, seeing failure as an opportunity to learn, grow and adapt
- He embraces challenges and perseveres when things get tough, showing grit, resilience and determination in the face of adversity
- He has integrity, respect for himself and others
- He has honour – he does what says he will do and keeps his promises
- He is compassionate, offering guidance and support to help others overcome their struggles and become the best version of themselves
- He is honest and sincere, trustworthy and reliable
- He chooses his words carefully and speaks his truth assertively….
- … but is also willing to listen to others and always open to learn
- He is open-minded, flexible and adaptable
- He is adventurous and open to new experiences
- He is loyal to his own values and to his family and friends
- He doesn’t compare himself with others but strives to be better than he was yesterday
Can you picture this man? Can you picture yourself as this man?
Better Man Coaching is about you becoming the best man that you can be. Developing a healthy, strong body and a healthy, strong mind.
Together, we’ll help you create a vision of the man you want to be. A vision rooted in your deepest values and priorities. To achieve that vision, you’ll make commitments and be held accountable to them. Without accountability, you can hide out, lie, numb yourself, indulge your addictions, and otherwise stay stuck.
I’ll encourage you to develop daily disciplines that help you to optimise your body and mind, including strength training, mindset training and evidence-based ‘bio-hacks’ to get the best out of your body and mind and become the best version of yourself – a better father, a better husband, a better man.
Be the strongest version of YOU.